[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem with Quartz Scheduler Integration (JBoss AS 4.2.

aisrael do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 03:25:10 EDT 2008

Sorry, found my problem.

My problems was using the wrong annotation. At first, I was compiling against jboss-ext3-ext-api.jar and using the org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.ResourceAdapter annotation.

Eventually figured out that I needed the org.jboss.annotation.ejb.ResourceAdapter annotation, which I got from the jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar. If anyone's interested in the Maven 2 config for this, you'll need to add:
    <dependency>
  |       <groupId>jboss</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>jboss-annotations-ejb3</artifactId>
  |       <version>4.2.2.GA</version>
  |       <scope>compile</scope>
  |     </dependency>
  | and    <repository>