[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jbossws first steps

ziphyre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 11:13:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

Being a newbie to both web services and jbossws, I'm trying to understand what should I install? jbossAS-4.2.2.GA comes with jbossws.sar folder, and with just unzipping and starting the server, I can point  to http://localhost:8080/jbossws. Does it mean that I have jbossws enabled, and don't have to do anything more to work with web services? Or should I install one of the metro, native or apache web service stacks?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146842#4146842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146842