[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Eclipse doesn't load JBoss Server with endorsed libs

graben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 14:47:12 EDT 2008

Yes, endorsed libs are registered but the path to my server instance contains spaces and parameter entry doesn't use "". That's why I didn't worked in the past. After manually correcting everything works fine. I think JBoss Tools should check for spaces by default or even better use "" every time. :-) I'm still looking for a solution for the native libs problem. I tried to set java.library.path to native folder but unfortunately without success.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146914#4146914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146914