[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Updatingd JDBC Datasources ...

sankul123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 16:25:24 EDT 2008

Hi ALL,

I want to add a new datasource[ex- oracle database DS object] and rebind to an existing JNDI name.
I want to do this to achieve the following -
-If there is any change in database schema password[manuually on database server],
this should be updated to already existing datasource and rebind with existing JNDI name

Also I want to persist changes into {JBossHome}/server/default/deploy/oracle-ds.xml.
Is there anyway I can take this -ds.xml inside my context[.ear]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146935#4146935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146935