[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging JMS connection usage leading to problems

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 26 07:25:04 EDT 2008

"harish43" wrote : I am not certain whether we are using the JCA connection pool. Assuming that we are not using the connection pool is there a fix for the issue mentioned by Kevin Conner?

It's slightly worrying that you don't know if your using the JCA managed conection factory or not, since this will have a big effect on your applications operation.

See the wiki for more details on how to configure this.

If you want to know when a particular issues was fixed please look in JIRA - all the information is there. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146990#4146990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146990