[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Why is wsconsume stopping whole batch script ?

thoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 27 05:28:04 EDT 2008

>From a batch script under WinXP I called "wsconsume.bat".
Much to my surprise wsconsume terminates (after successful execution also th calling bacth script.

Why?

The calling batch script looks (simplified) like:
Echo Before call
D:\java\JBoss\wsconsume.bar -k htp://127.0.0.1:8080/MyService?WSDL
Echo This text should be written. But is NOT because wsconsume terminates
Can I somehow tell wsconsume NOT to terminate its wrapping batch script?

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147050#4147050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147050