[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can custom APIs be bound in the RMI Registry started by

venkatramanan1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 02:51:29 EDT 2008

In the same forum (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=133006) Ron has pointed that some other process was occupying the port. "Ron" wrote : The message you're seeing suggests that something other than an RMI registry is listening on port 1099. Or, alternatively, you could have a mismatched RMIClientSocketFactory / RMIServerSocketFactory pair.
I checked with my setup and am confident that no other process is using the 1099 port. The only application being deployed is WebNMS (http://www.adventnet.com/products/webnms/index.html) & that doesn't occupy 1099 port

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147114#4147114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147114