[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic task creation

massimiliano_cuccia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 06:18:15 EDT 2008

"scull" wrote : hello massimiliano_cuccia
  | I see you
  | I recommend you, that you should create an ActionHandler and asosiate it with node-enter event in tasks nodes after fork-node

Scull, doesn't work, or maybe I don't understand.

The node after fork-node is ChiusuraInterpello.
I moved the actionIstruttoriaInterpello to the node-enter of ChiusuraInterpello, But doing so, the actionChusuraInterpello is ignored.

After this test I commented all the code of actionIstruttoriaInterpello, the action actually just do some output. It seems that the dynamic creation of the tasks generates some problem to the process instance ... but i don't understand.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147152#4147152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147152