[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deploy ZIP vs. EAR

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 07:17:31 EDT 2008

"twiedenmann" wrote : Hello,

  | the deployment of the ZIP file works in a way, that all included components (WAR, JAR and SAR) are deployed one by one - so this is usable for packaging the components (1. goal) and have them all deployed (2. goal).
  |
  | I tried this with the 4.2.2 GA release - will this behavior changed in future ?

This is actually news to me :) As far as i know and from what i have tried, a file with .zip extension (in deploy folder) does not deploy. Can you post the deployment logs that you see on the console (just to make sure that the deployment is indeed happening). Which operating system do you use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147169#4147169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147169