[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - ClientLoginModule and additional state

bidd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 08:16:28 EDT 2008

I have a server side custom login module which I want to pass additional state into.

I'm currently using the ClientLoginModule from my standalone Java application to get my credentials over to the server.

Is there anyway of getting some additional state from the client to the server using the ClientLoginModule?

I've looked at the source code and can't see anything obvious, just wondered if I'd missed anything?

If it's not possible, I guess I'll have to write my own custom client login module which implements additional callbacks and stores the info in a custom principal.

Thanks for any help you can give.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147204#4147204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147204