[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Writing a WS cliente

AceFrehley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 10:23:01 EDT 2008

This is a classpath issue. I had this problem too trying to run a WS client from Eclipse. It took me a while, but in Eclipse, I did the following:

- Add * ONLY * the xercesImpl.jar from the server lib/endorsed directory to
  your build path (DO NOT ADD resolver.jar or any of the other jars from here)
- Add all jars in the server/client directory to your classpath
- Add the stax-api.jar from the server/default/deploy/jboss.sar directory

This solved the problem for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147247#4147247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147247