[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JOBSS Messaging POC

ssjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 15:04:13 EDT 2008

Thanks for your help "Peter Johnson" .

Really it was wonder full hint, now i am able to sent msg to remote destination.

I want more help,

How can i deploy this Listener , So that it all ways listen to sender ?
[Deploy path is jboss_home/my_config/deploy  ]

My requirement is messages will go to queue which are in four nodes, but one msg will go in to only one system (to avoid redundancy), for this i need to use clustering ?

Please give some hint (or) any link for my two questions.

Thanks
---------
-SS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147331#4147331