[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - java.lang.VerifyError: Illegal constant pool index when Enab

cripgrm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 15:20:23 EDT 2008

Please help.
I had my aspectized stateless session beans working in jboss 4.2.0.
Then I tried the same thing in jboss 4.2.2GA and keep getting this error.

Reason: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/critrade/services/balances/BalancesEJB, method: com$critrade$services$balances$BalancesEJB$lookup$aop signature: (Lcom/critrade/dto/balances/LookupRequest;)Lcom/critrade/dto/balances/LookupResponse;) Illegal constant pool index

I had tried copying jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer from the working jboss version but to no avail.
I had also tried using jdk 1.6 and got the same result.
What am I missing here?
Thanks.

cripgrm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147336#4147336