[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Where do I have to *.jws web service files in JBoss ?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 16:46:39 EDT 2008

thoste, I think that Ricard encouraged you to read the documentation because if you did you would find that the extension .jws is not a valid extension. That extension is specific to Axis. This explains the error message:

url=file:/D:/java/JBoss/v4.2.2/server/default/deploy/MyWebServiceClass.jws
state: INIT_WAITING_DEPLOYER

If your web service is an EJB, package it in *.ear. If it is a POJO, package it in *.war or *.wsr.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147359#4147359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147359