[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Where do I have to *.jws web service files in JBoss ?

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 02:52:37 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : thoste, I think that Ricard encouraged you to read the documentation because if you did you would find that the extension .jws is not a valid extension.
Exactly
"" wrote : The doc explains how to do it and NOT how to do it NOT. So the docs does not say: *.jws is NOT possible.
You're right. But remember this user forum thread will help other users in the future ;) This is the purpose of the user forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147427#4147427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147427