[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Buddy Replication: Memory usage with Tomcat Session Repl

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 16:09:15 EDT 2008

Re: the memory usage pattern with buddy replication, I too expect the memory usage to be consistent across the 3 nodes if you are applying load evenly to them. When I've tested this, that's what I've seen.  So, not sure why you're seeing something different.

Re: the effect of a logout, if you call session.invalidate() the session is removed cluster-wide. (If you just wait for the session to timeout, each node in the cluster independently does that.) I just looked at the impl of the TreeCache.getNumberOfAttributes() method and don't see any reason why it would overcount. So I'm concerned you've identified some bug here.  What AS release are you using?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147640#4147640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147640