[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - special types of Nodes

yairfr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 05:14:50 EDT 2008

hi ,
we have a basic JBPM based system , that supports process that is consisted os TaskNode type nodes .
we want to insert Fork ,Join, and espesially Sub-Process type of Nodes .

i have tried to add support to Fork Node , but it doesn't seem to work with our implementation .

the problem is that in tis collection after these 2 lines :
TaskMgmtInstance tmi = pi.getTaskMgmtInstance();
Collection tis = tmi.getUnfinishedTasks(pi.getRootToken());

i have only the first task , before the Fork , and not the task after it .
why is it ?

p.s. :
i advance from the Fork node by doing :
pi.signal();