[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deploying lib jar files outside of my war

benszymanski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 05:33:47 EDT 2008

Hi

I would like to remove the jar files from my lib which is currently in my war file because it makes the war file 3 times larger than it needs to be which takes me a long time to deploy to our production server.

When I worked with IBM Websphere I could set up a shared library.  Having googled a bit it seems I can't do anything similar in Jboss.

I tried putting my jars under server/default/lib but my app fails with class not found errors.  I tried making a *-deployer.xml file but that doesn't work for me either.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147764#4147764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147764