[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Huge queue

kresho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 05:59:00 EDT 2008

I have a queue that sometimes fills up to a 1.000.000 messages. When restarting JBoss, it tries to load all of them into memory, which fails with OutOfMemoryException.

I do not use selectors on this queue, and I see no other reason why would all these messages have to be in memory all the time. Is there a way to tell JBossMQ to load messages in chunks of, say 1000 messages, a time? Is there maybe any other solution? Is the new JBoss Messaging maybe more efficient in this scenario?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147776#4147776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147776