[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: multiple header support

viggo.navarsete do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 07:35:55 EDT 2008

if I create my own theme/layout and bundles it into a separate war file, and if I have the exact path for the header.jsp and tabs.jsp as described here:

   <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.controller.PageCustomizerInterceptor"
  |       name="portal:service=Interceptor,type=Command,name=PageCustomizer"
  |       xmbean-dd=""
  |       xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |       <attribute name="TargetContextPath">/portal-core</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="HeaderPath">/WEB-INF/jsp/header/header.jsp</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="TabsPath">/WEB-INF/jsp/header/tabs.jsp</attribute>
  |       <!-- Overrides the value of core.login.namespace in config.xml  -->
  |       <attribute name="LoginNamespace">dashboard</attribute>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="Config"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=ServerConfig</depends>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory</depends>
  |    </mbean>

would then my own header.jsp and tabs.jsp from my own war file be preferred when rendering my portal?
Or am I forced to change the jboss-portal.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml   in order to use my own customized header and tabs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147795#4147795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147795