[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How is JBPM connected with JBoss Messaging?

Zaiwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 11:44:38 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot. You basically anwsered my question.

I reviewed the bpm_orchestration3 sample included in jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\samples\quickstarts. This sample is just one process that has 3 nodes, but its design is similar to what you described.

What I really need to confirm is:

Is it possible that without any other external actionhadler or MDB, only processA and processB, can they achieve this effect? I mean, can the nodes alone in the BPM process definition achieve the function of posting message or being invoked by message?

Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147904#4147904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147904