[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How is JBPM connected with JBoss Messaging?

Zaiwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 14:32:57 EDT 2008

Many thanks, Chris!

Last question to clarify:

Inside the processA, you can define a node whicn contains an action with an actionhandler that would send a message. I understand this.

HOWEVER, in order to invoke processB, you need to use a MDB to pick up the message. What is MDB? Is it something you have to define outside of processB? Can you define something like a listener inside processB which will wait for the message and kick processB to start?

Basically what I want is a very clean GUI design of JBPM process defintion without any outside coding. Is it possible?

Hope I don't confuse you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147978#4147978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147978