[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Create own JbpmJsfContext Implementation

fambad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 03:35:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

I build my own Workflow application using JBPM and the JSF addon for JBPM (JBPM4JSF).
Now I want to create my own implementation of JbpmJsfContext but I saw that in the PhaseListener and in the JbpmActionListener Wrapper not the interface (JbpmJsfContext.class) is expected but the real implementation (JbpmJsfContextImpl.class). This would result in a class cast exception when I put my own JbpmJsfContext implementation in the request map.

Also I can't extend JbpmJsfContextImpl because it is final.

So why they are using the implementation when there is an interface. I think that makes no sence.

Kind regards,

Marco.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168102#4168102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168102