[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Configuring a non-JBoss JMS Provider (Weblogic)

jferraro@ihc.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 11:05:38 EDT 2008

Tim,

Just 1 more question and I will move on to JCA.... There is a JBoss developer - Dan Christopherson that I found some old threads that talked a little bit about this topic. Would you happen to know what forem/group he might be a part of? I do appreciate your help and I understand that I am in the incorrect forum -  its just that this has been a frustrating issue and it has been somewhat difficult to find the correct audience. Again, thanks for you help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168201#4168201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168201