[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Application Error - Resource not Found

shawn.geraghty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 18:21:49 EDT 2008

Actually, my ant buld script deploys to  /usr/local/jboss-3.2.6/server/default/deploy, and I see the turtle-turtle.war and csa-turtle.war files there, but no corresponding directories.

So, I'm a little confused as to where to find the application.xml and jboss-app.xml files.  Doing a find on the directory structure only locates them in ../tmp/deploy directories.  Do I take the latest from there?  Doesn't JBoss just xvf the ear, then war to these directories? With the latest one being the last deploy?

I do have jboss-web.xml files, but again, they reside in the temp directories.

And lastly, yes, that was a type ...they are name web.xml

Thanks.

sg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168257#4168257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168257