[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - newbie: jboss installation question

reaverbrook do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 22:08:47 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am new to JBoss and Linux, when I installed it, (I run the run.sh in the $JBOSS_HOME/lib), I got the error like this:

 " No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.logging.Log4jService "

I didn't find the Log4jService.jar file, so I grabbed a Log4jService.java file online,  and I created my own Log4jService.jar file by using "

"  jar cf Log4jService.jar  Log4jService.java"

then I put Log4jService.jar into $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib
I also modified the $Classpath and add the Log4jService.jar in there

still doesn't work. same error.

I got stuck for the whole day, please help me guys!

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168267#4168267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168267