[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: newbie: jboss installation question

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 2 04:02:19 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I didn't find the Log4jService.jar file, so I grabbed a Log4jService.java file online, and I created my own Log4jService.jar file by using "

You don't have to do all that. The JBoss that is available for download won't require any changes to run.

anonymous wrote : I am new to JBoss and Linux, when I installed it,

Which version of JBoss? Where did you download it from?

anonymous wrote :
  | (I run the run.sh in the $JBOSS_HOME/lib)

Is this a typo? The run.sh is in JBOSS_HOME/bin and not the lib folder.

anonymous wrote :  " No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.logging.Log4jService "

Please post the entire exception stacktrace. Also post the logs that you see on the console.

Which version and vendor of Java do you use?

While posting the logs or code or xml content, remember to wrap it in a code block using the Code button in the message editor window and please hit the Preview button to make sure your post is correctly formatted

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168280#4168280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168280