[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - jboss-seam.jar is packaged into jboss-seam.jar when added to

skirilo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 2 06:09:32 EDT 2008

Hello
I have a problem when deploying my application as EAR on GlassFish v.2 server. I am using an overnight build of JBoss Tools from July 31 with Eclipse Ganymede. When I deploy my sample application I can find the EAR in MyWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/sample-ear.ear
I open this EAR and see jboss-seam.jar in the root of ear. If I go inside this jboss-seam.jar, I can find one more jboss-seam.jar there.

Did anyone faced with same problem. Please help :) Can't find what I'm doing wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168287#4168287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168287