[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS URL different for 4.2.2 and 4.2.3

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 3 07:39:56 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have two installations of JBoss on my machine (4.2.2 and 4.2.3). In both of them, I have installed JBossWS-Native 3.0.2. When I deploy an EAR that has a EJB-JAR with a web service, I observed that my WS is published in different URL location:

https://localhost:8080/ear_name-ejbjar_name/MyServiceBean?wsdl
https://localhost:8180//MyServiceBean?wsdl

The different port (8080 and 8180) is because I have changed the ports for the 4.2.3 installation so that I may run both of them concurrently. However, 4.2.2 uses the ear/ejb-jar names as a prefix whereas 4.2.3 does not.

The stange thing is that BOTH use the latest stable JBossWS-native stack (i.e. 3.0.2) so I guess the publish location is not controlled fully by JBossWS.

How can I get 4.2.3 to revert back to the old behaviour? Does this seem like a bug in the Application Server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168325#4168325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168325