[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Jboss Crash: AJP / mod_jk / Apache

matthiasm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 07:00:45 EDT 2008

"erasmomarciano" wrote : Run "dmesg" when jboss crashes.
  | May be the oom-killer is killing your jboss due to memory usage.
  |
  | Chcek syslog

I couldn't find anything suspicious in the syslogs, but I'm not quit sure what I'm looking for, at least I couldn't find any error messages or indications that jboss will be killed due too heavy memory useage

by the way what is the oom-killer?

I think the problem has somehow to do with the connection between Apache and Jboss, because if I restart Apache, Jboss goes down. That shouldn't be. So I assumed it might be a bug or a miss-configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168405#4168405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168405