[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - persistent setRenderParameters

anton.evangelatov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 07:22:00 EDT 2008

Hello,
When I call response.setRenderParameter() in processAction, they are not cleared on the next request, even though in the javadoc it is said "These parameters will be accessible in all sub-sequent render calls via the PortletRequest.getParameter call until a request is targeted to the portlet."

Is this the normal behaviour and I haven't correctly understood the javadoc, or it is a bug?

If it is the normal behaviour, how can I clear them?

I am using this method to pass parameters from processAction to doView, but I want to do it only once, meaning that I want the parameters to be cleared at the end of doView for example.

Currently I am using the PortletSession to do that and I clear the attribute manually, but I don't think this is the right solution.

Thank you very much in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168412#4168412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168412