[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: All messages are not persisted in Database.

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 17:44:35 EDT 2008

"sajankn" wrote : I'm not able to attach the files, hence putting the code as such.

I don't see you calling setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT) anywhere in your code.

As you didn't call setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT) those message aren't even supposed to be persisted. Some persistence probably happened because of a collateral effect of paging where we send messages to the DB when you have too many messages on the queues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168589#4168589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168589