[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: persistent setRenderParameters

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 05:26:52 EDT 2008

what is meant by request is a action or render URL.

if the URL target the page of the portlet or another portlet on the same page, then the render parameters remain unchanged.

"anton.evangelatov" wrote : Hello,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168679#4168679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168679