[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: persistent setRenderParameters

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 05:28:17 EDT 2008

Portlet session indeed is what you can use.

With Portlet 2.0 you can are request attributes which are preserved by the portlet container on the next render only but it is also using the session underlyingly.

"anton.evangelatov" wrote : Hello,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168680#4168680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168680