[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deploying ZIP/JAR files issue

neo2008 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 10:32:01 EDT 2008

This command listed all files contained in the archive, but I had to correct initial command you typed and I specifed full path to jar.exe and .zip archive to execute this command. So it seems that archive itself OK and the issue is in "deployUrl" method. Is there a way to look sources of these files to understand what the error is i.e. probably it's issue of CLASSPASS variable or something like this.

Please, note that all other files located in deploy folder i.e. (not archive files) are deploying fine, meaning I see exceptions only for JAR/ZIP files.

And another note is that JAR/ZIP files are actually deployed OK to server but with this strange exception. So I just don't know the nature of this exception, what JBoss is trying to do. Why it tries to open it, and why fails.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168773#4168773

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168773