[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsconsume and rpc/encoded soap message

macmanolo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 13:29:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm was looking for a rpc/enc compatible client and according tohttp://xfire.codehaus.org/Stack+Comparison jbossws can to so.

I tried using the wsconsume tool to generate the stubs from a give wsdl.
Here's the error message I get:

anonymous wrote : ./wsconsume.sh -k -o /Users/mn/Desktop/webservice/ http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl
  | parsing WSDL...
  |

  | [WARNING] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'SOAP-ENC:Array' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
  |   line 50 of http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl#types?schema1
  |
  | [ERROR] undefined simple or complex type 'SOAP-ENC:Array'
  |   line 50 of http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl
  |
  | [ERROR] undefined attribute 'SOAP-ENC:arrayType'
  |   line 51 of http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl
  |
  | [ERROR] undefined simple or complex type 'SOAP-ENC:Array'
  |   line 62 of http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl
  |
  | [ERROR] undefined attribute 'SOAP-ENC:arrayType'
  |   line 63 of http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl
  |
  | [ERROR] undefined simple or complex type 'SOAP-ENC:Array'
  |   line 69 of http://www*****/server_side/soap_server.php?wsdl

I get the same error message if I use the wsimport tool in the java 6 jdk. Since wsimport does not support rpc/enc I thought it has something to do with the encoding.

What went wrong here?
How can I set the encoding to rpc/enc in the wsconsume tool?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168802#4168802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168802