[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Dynamic configuration of Log4jService

akearns@proliphix.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 14:21:12 EDT 2008

Within my deployed application, based on user interaction change the current configuration of logging. ie. log4j allows me to use its Syslog and SnmpTrap appender. What I would like to do is allow the user of my application to turn on/off and specify the target host for those 2 appenders.

I cannot determine a way to do this.

Log4jService allows me to set/get the ConfgurationURL. So to do what I want I would have to generate the file; allowing the service to re-read it?

Is there anther way to accomplish this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168811#4168811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168811