[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: My experience to promote jBPM on a large scale project

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 15:58:27 EDT 2008

Hi Koen,
anonymous wrote :
  | The idea is that nodes and figures are pluggable and can be easily contributed to the plugin by a user. This is a work in progress.

That is something I also need, in my case, for exporting apache UIMA components as GPD nodes. UIMA has eclipse based editor, so what I 'd think would be to allow from GPD side to create library e.g "UIMA library" and to add UIMA nodes into it. (nodes can be prepared on-fly in self made UIMA export plugin). Each node can have different sets of input or outputs, therefore it cannot be one generic node.

I checked GPD JIRA and I did not find anything similar to that.
Do you have any idea, if and yes, when it can be expected roughly speaking?

Thanks for your answer,
Milan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168832#4168832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168832