[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jsf jbpm integration

vinodkv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 06:01:13 EDT 2008

hi .

I have created a simple Calculator application in jbpm. I have created all the task forms in xHTML and have called the Action class to perform the calculations.
Now i want to create the forms in JSF where i can take the input from the user and have to pass the 2 numbers to the Action class in jBPM.

I am able to create the forms in JSF , but how do i connect them to the task node in the jBPM process diagram???

How do i pass the 2 numbers from the form to the Process Definition ?

How do i trigger a process from the Front End ?

Is SEAM the only option to integrate all of them, i.e jBPM and the front end forms made in jsp or jsf ??

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168965#4168965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168965