[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Infinite loop Exception while passivating a SFSB

rapowder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 06:48:18 EDT 2008

Nevermind, that was really a stupid question...
Anyway I found out where the stackoverflow occurs!

Loading the hashmap as maximum as possible as I was trying to do was right, but I wasn't initializing internal collections of my complex objects before serialization.

Once all collections of my objects of type MItem are initialized, serializing a HashMap that contains them becomes an impossible operation.
Disabling passivation was in my plans anyway.

Thanx for the hints Cubert.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168979#4168979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168979