[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Getting comments through command object ?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 07:37:03 EDT 2008

Hey all,

Does anybody have any experience in getting the comment entries through the use of a getTaskInstance command or getprocessInstanceCommand ? I am using these through the command EJB and this will throw a lazy init exception since the collection of Comments is lazy getting it wont work through the EJB interface since obviously the connection through hibernate and the DB is allready gone when you receive the taskinstance of processinstance...

We could ofcourse modify the sources so this collection is not lazy, but i would rather have the option, like with variables, to set a switch on the command object to retrieve the comments or not and then have the command EJB deal with it.

Any solutions greatly appreciated...

Thanks and greetings,
Leo de Blaauw

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168995#4168995