[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How could I add a new customized node in Jbpm-jpdl-designer

mwang2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 07:41:45 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,
  Does anyone have any idea how I can do it? E.g I want to add a node that has my own attributes defined and end point to communicate with external system.
  I have spent a bit time searching for the solution, but it seems the function is not supported yet in the 3.2.3 version.
  I am also thinking to customize the designer code to suit my needs, but I could not find the source code either.
  Any suggestion will be appreciated.
  Regards,
Miao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169000#4169000