[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Multiple WSDL bindings warning

moxi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 20:57:38 EDT 2008

"tperrigo" wrote : Any ideas on this one?  This has really got me stuck...

If you solved this problem, please let me know.

Because it's a real big problem, in production fills my logs to quickly, i have logs of Gigabytes only with this messages, because every call to WebService generate to many messages of this type.

A quickly solution is change Log configuration, but i can't move that info in Production Servers becuz the client don't gave us permission to modify that configuration, and becuz our team use Log for other purposes.

I consume .Net Webservices too, we are using JBoss 4.2.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169166#4169166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169166