[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process state issue

vinodkv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 01:16:51 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply salaboy...

I tried the option of adding the late binding property to the sub process but it does not allow me to deploy the Process after that.

Thanks Ronald .........
I have checked the referencing of the subprocess and it is referencing the correct subprocess.  I am also adding both the process definitions and do let me know if there are any changes required in them.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

   <process-definition xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1" name="InnerProcess">

               <assignment actor-id="admin">

       <start-state name="Start InnerProcess">

       </start-state>
       <task-node name="Done">

       </task-node>
       <end-state name="End"></end-state>
   </process-definition>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <process-definition xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1" name="SubProcess">

		<assignment actor-id="admin">

       <start-state name="Start SubProcess">

       </start-state>
       <process-state name="InvokeTimeout">
               <sub-process name="InnerProcess"></sub-process>

       </process-state>
       <end-state name="End"></end-state>
   </process-definition>

Now using these definitions it goes to the Subprocess but it does not execute it. It waits for it to be signalled and it moves ahead to the next node.

What could be the solution ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169181#4169181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169181