[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Lazy Initaslization Error

frantisek.kocun@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 03:58:18 EDT 2008

Hi, I had the same problem.
Look here: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=140319
Either you can tag every reference in Hibernate mapping file for your business object as lazy="false", or register objects after getting them form contextInstance in hHibernate session. I don't like it, there must be better way. But  I have observation, that business object will be registered later, because changes are stored to db. So I think there must be something in configuration of JBPM where to set that process variables should be registered in session all the time. I can't find where it is.

Please help

Fero

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169213#4169213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169213