[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Architecture advice

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 05:51:36 EDT 2008

Greetings,
One of our company's client developed by its internal staff a JBoss Portal based application. The interesting detail is that each portlet is a separate web-app, deployed in a separate war. And as there are almost 100 portlets, there are 100 web-apps. The Eclipse workspace is very heavy as it contains more than 100 projects (web-apps, ejbs, etc.). We were very surprized by this architecture and wanted to know what exactly has determines the designers to adopt it. Did anyone already see such an architecture or are there any advices ?

Many thanks in advance.

Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169254#4169254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169254