[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Session timeout

Zvezdochet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 08:52:41 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am using JBoss Portal 2.6.1 GA and Richfaces 3.2.1.
I have few portlets in differrent WAR's.
When user works in one portlet, server receives only ajax requests (from richfaces).
When user is working in one portlet for long time (more than session timeout defined in portal-server.war), portal session timeout, invalidated and user becomes logged out. I think it happens because all richfaces requests goes throw servlet in portal war. In fact while user doesn't change portlet/tab, he works with war application(faces and richfaces servlets), but not with portal. And portlal 'thinks' that user doesn't acts anymore and invalidate session (-> logout user).
Maybe somebody can help me with this problem...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169290#4169290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169290