[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: newbie: sample app to test

aprobe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 21:02:20 EDT 2008

Peter,

Thanks for your post.

I was able to get the seam booking example running by following your
instructions.  I think I was just running "ant" instead of "ant deploy"
before, and maybe from the seam base directory, so it was trying to
build seam or something.

To answer your questions (thought they are moot) I am running on the
regular JBoss 4.2.3 version built locally (by someone else here).  I think
the seam examples will be a good starting point for my investigations.
I think I can modify the code to do some more if I need to.

Thanks again for your help.  Sometime you just need a little hand-holding. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169435#4169435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169435