[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - clustering in jboss

spaluvuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 01:01:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

My name is Sreenivas, I have configured the apache server and the jboss AS. Apache server is running on one system and one jboss instance is in other system. Now,
1.  I do not know how to proceed from now to do the testing.
2.  What are the exact values should be given in workers.properties file?
3.  Where do I come to know that requests are sent to the correct node.

Kindly suggest me the above since i am new to jboss clustering.

Thanks
Sreenivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169456#4169456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169456