[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Getting comments through command object ?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 02:42:58 EDT 2008

Ah,

My bad.. .Seems if you attach a comment to a task it only belongs to that particular task so when the task finishes its gone. So I have now taken the route taken by kukeltje in a very very old post and have attached my comments to the rootToken wich servers my purpose just fine ! ;-)

Greetings,
Leo

"lblaauw" wrote : Kukeltje,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169466#4169466